Services We Provide
Millican & Associates, Inc. provides a full range of information governance services from program assessments to implementation and operational support.
Information governance, i.e., the set of multi-disciplinary structures, policies, procedures, processes and controls implemented to manage information on all media in such a way that it supports the organizations immediate and future regulatory, legal, risk, environmental and operational requirements.
Information governance is a relatively new term, coined to shift the organizational paradigm to under-
standing that all recorded information must be managed in today’s highly regulated, litigious world.
The information governance concept embodies and leverages the variety of information-centric services that Millican has provided its clients since 1981. These include records management, document control, data management, configuration management, knowledge management, and compliance management.
Gap Analysis and Roadmap (Program Assessments)
- Information Governance
- Business Case/Implementation Plan & Schedule
Information Governance (Development & Implementation)
- Information Governance Portal
- Compliance Requirements
- Information Map
- Information Retention Rules
- Information Protection/Access Rules
- Policies & Procedures
- Desktop Guidance
Technology (Enabling Tools)
- Information Architecture Strategies
- Functional Requirements
- Project Management
- Software Selection
- Software Business Rules Configuration
- Training (Software Specific)
- Files Clean-up, reorganization and disposition
On-going Program Support
- Record Center/Document Control Center /File Room Operations
- Research & Analysis
* Federal sector